Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My first jump into Blog Land...or, was I pushed?

So, my sister in law and now my sister have both started "blogging" on their own blog sites. I have only just started reading the various blogs that my sister has sent me........you know, along the lines of, "this will make you laugh". I have often thought, when do these people have the time to sit down and write and keep up with their pages? I guess I'll now find out. I like the idea of a blog........being able to write what I want...because, afterall, it's MY page........keeping track of what I am doing in life....because, often, I look back and say, "now, what did I do last week"....and, at some level, having something to keep me accountable to making sure that every day is enjoyable, amongst the craziness. I think I also want to have something tangible to hold over my kids when they say that I'm the meanest Mom around, and no fun. How nice will it be to plunk them down in front of this and say....see, you were smiling on this day!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Welcome to the "IN" thing....
I will be your #1 Reader....I'm sure of it. We need to get Tanya onto Blogs, because UI bet she has some stories!!

Jenna said...

Yay! Looking forward to reading what's going on!

Tiger Cub Carolers

Tiger Cub Carolers